5 oct 2012

VEGAN CUISINE


Yesterday I started my classes about Illustration for Children in Joso Comic School. This is my first drawing, and it´s very suitable for the occasion! Recently I spend a long time in the kitchen, I love cooking everyday more and more!

I´m not vegan but I try to not use excess animal protein. I use to do bechamel (white sauce) with soya or oats milk, organic flour and virgin olive oil. Right and healthy! So my old recipe like "Filled Eggplant" only has some organic Parmesan cheese (I buy it in Carrefour shopping centre for only 3,50 €/200gr.) ... Unfortunately I really love all kind of cheese.



Today I had mushrooms filled pasta for lunch: I added mushrooms, garlic and basil to the sauce, and I changed the cheese for sesame seeds. It tasted delicious! I had organic bread with black poppy seeds, that I bought in a great bakery in Gràcia´s neighborhood, so I couldn´t stop dipping in it! Mmm.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario